Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

About that, well actually, that's really all i have to say at this moment in time.

However, despite the fact that I have consistently proclaimed my obviously undying love for the pill; REJOICE! party people, because there's one more Friday night option.


I give you Soul Clap's
"Friday House Party!"
Photobucket
www.myspace.com/soulclap

I'm not really too sure every one's opinions on old school house music, but at the present I have found it to hold a certain resonance. In my earlier days regarding house music, I found myself adopting the notion that house music is too "soft" or "unrelatable".

I know, I know; pretty fucking stupid, right?

But hey , that's what I thought, as of right now I have developed a more mature stance regarding the sounds that can be categorized as house music.
In any case, I am pretty positive everyone goes through what we would call phases.
I'm willing to put the little money I have on this party taking you "there".

I guess that's everything for now, but who knows the weed I've been smoking has been robbing what little I have left of my memory.

Which leads me to ask, did anyone go to Heart-Throb? If so , hit me up with your observations and wrath.

love the Knight of 77'

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On October 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM

    pshh. soul clap sounds like what I got after I switched over to sleeping with black men.

    loveeeees.