Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



Posh Spice: Nothing say's "come hither" like those "get the fuck away from me" Christian Louboutin for Rodate spiky heels. I like the conundrum you're working with.

Gwyneth Paltrow: in Felder Felder jacket, sexy draped black Ferragamo gown, Chopard jewels and flat Charlotte Olympia for Temperley gladiator sandals. Renew your image but don't steal Mary-kates silhouette. I thought your stylist (per your last red carpet appearance) was going for the lovely in Lanvin look, now you're giving me vamp? You have kids and you're married to the dude from that band. Leigh Lezark. Alice Ledal, Selma Blair... do I really need to name 20 other girls (10 years younger already) working those same shades of despondence? Because I totes will.

Leighton Meester: Gossip's Girl in a Zac Posen satin blazer & Stuwart Witzman booties. Not quite as effortless and chic as the outfit you tried to interpret that Ashley Olsen already wore (head to toe YSL @ the CFDA's- bitch get it right). Not enough designers knocking down your door Leighton? Loose the sad baby fat (TINA!), stop smiling and get a stylist (please get a stylist). I mean, you don't want to be hidden in Blake "bigN" Liveley’s shadow in real fucking life, do you? One stiletto and deserving it!

XO

bones

(0) Comments