Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



It's very safe to say I love Rick Owens. But, upon scouring the interweb wide nets this morning, pricing looks I can't afford, I found myself questioning my faith. How well do Ricks radical creations translate to the mainstream (non front-row-watching Lara Stone & Tanya Dziahileva @ Gareth Pugh (in the meatpacking) give you (so much)shadow whilst trying to get "look inspiration" for the Jessica Stam/Carmen Cass party @ Le Baron for the Greenhouse that "no one else" knows about except you "know" marykate is going to be there cause you watched Mario Testino text her on his blackberry "kiss kiss party @ LeB" and you know you need to step it up and get a real look going and not be a repeat offender wearing those Margiela platforms you shouldn't have bought cause they're beige and now you have no money to wear black like everyone else) masses? Like you know, normal god-fearing folk.

I mean I know I could and would wear everything Rick. But... what about everyone else?

...[update:] ick I feel like a name dropper, I promise I was just trying to set the mood.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On October 23, 2008 at 4:47 PM

    AHHAH what is this

     
    Anonymous On October 23, 2008 at 5:06 PM

    hrmm. seems to be an article about clothing?