Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive



Sorry America, yall just aren't doing it for me anymore.

I've resorted to French rap until I weather out this non-awesome BLOGHAUS wave that's been infecting all of my fave blogs lately. Oh, really Waves At Night? You want to post shitty, pseudo-throwback tropical music and deem it blogworthy?

How the fuck do I put shit like this in my sets?

UPDATE (7:02PM): JD from aforementioned musiks blawg W@N didn't take long to lurk his incoming referrals to find out we were coming for them.

"Who the fuck said you had to use anything we post in your set? What do you deem 'blogworthy' then? Shitty forgettable, soon to be embarrassing, nu-rave bangers? Your just too cool I guess arent you.
Seriously, fuck you too.

(btw if you think that track is 'bloghouse', I dont think you have any idea what that term means)"

Lil guy didn't know we were just trolling him, but I appreciate transient nu-rave bangers as much the next guy yeah? How else am I going to build up a super-rad collection? JD - take that chill out tip, and run with it.

(btw the weather here is kind of cold, maybe das why i'm so angry)
(btw here's another Frenchie vid)

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On November 13, 2008 at 6:55 PM

    i guess you didn't sense the sarcasm in that post, but you can try harder and lurk your incoming referrals a little bit more. got to stay on top of things, right? stop taking yourself so seriously.

    (btw, "bloghouse" isn't a real term)