Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Here it is .... drunken misplaced opinions to follow

Weds Nov. 19

Photobucket

hmmmmmn, we'll give it a 60-40 , although the last Throwed we attended actually worked us out quite nicely. So let's kick it up to 70-30?


Thursday Nov. 20

there's a lot of shit going down , so here's my feeble attempt at narrowing it down for you guys

Photobucket
I don't know what the fuck this is, but Ive never been and I gotta say I'm extremely curious to see what its all about.

Photobucket

I almost want to , but then I realized pedophilia is not a good look for me ... in this case it might be better for someone else , use your own discretion.

Photobucket

.... all IMO going to say about this party is,
"hate to say I told you so"


Friday Nov. 21

Obviously I will be at the Pill, because I am a slave to habit in all of the worst ways .... actually its awesome and works me out every time. However, if I was going to disregard my favorite Friday night rage fest.
I would suggest this hitting this up

Photobucket

I mean aside from Napoleon , not too many shitty things come from France ( actually, ignore that last part so my argument doesn't fall flat on it's face). Just check it out assholes.

Saturday Nov. 22

Photobucket

Sometimes the Goodlife isn't what you think its going to be , but in this case I like to think the advertising is dead on.
I'll see you there


xo

Knight of 77'


p.s full reviews of Sweat and Privus coming right around the bend

(0) Comments