Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So here's a couple of things to look forward to starting this evening


Thursday Jan 15th

Photobucket>

Although we ( zak broman, and m'self ) aren't listed we'll hitting the decks this evening.
In addition to that, yet again I'll get to know the joys of feeling like a pedophile.

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

... really? ? ? ? This is too easy , so I'll just say no I wont be there.

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

What the fuck is up with cats? However, this is probably the more interesting event's going on right now . I think its def something to look into, and I mean who cares if the enormous room is the size of a box of maxi pads.

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

I think we all pretty much know how this is going to be. So, if you missed JayK last Tuesday , So Dope is most definitely the place to get your fix, and Dorchester or not , you know what the deal is . Bonus points for being situated next to Burger King... get a whopper and go dance bitches.


(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On January 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM

    I just realized, the guy holding the sign in the January parties flyer has those vinyl looking converses I wanted to buy.

    Attended the CAMPUS event (hey, i was on a guest list, blow me) but probably regret not going to Paper. How was that?

     
    zak broman On January 16, 2009 at 9:26 PM

    it was alright! everyone did their own thing. we just like to have fun. we'll be DJing the next one on 1/29