Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive




Last night was
the ROGUEWAVES appearance at Paper (Harper's Ferry). We did an opening set, Nato did his thing, and then I just kind of fucked around and beatmashed some stuff for the Northeastern & BU honeyz as the night drew to an end. Do you kids love it?

Here's some of our playlist:



So, like any other normal person, I was listening to BBC Radio 1 the other day, and Damon Albarn (of Blur fame) was guest spinning. He ended up debuting some of the new tracks for Gorillaz; one of which I can (shamefully) admit that I enjoy listening to. Guilty pleasure of early 09, fersherr.

"Broken" - Gorillaz

That's all for tonight. Justin and I will be DJing the afterparty for neighborhood friends Televandals @ 1am (Allston). Goodnight, and good fight.

-Z

(0) Comments