Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

For your sake, I hope Christophe Decarnin (designer for the french house of Balmain) is already on your fashion radar. Decarnin's girls are like polished punk superheroes, and even now-cliches like the pyramid stud are done justice in the S/S 09 collection. In his A/W 08 and S/S 09 collections, rhinestones, leather, spikes, studs, netting, and acid wash have all been successfully taken to charm school. I would highly advise browsing past Balmain looks on style.com; here is a starter set from S/S 09 to further tempt you. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The shoulder silhouette and proportion here are absolutely brilliant, and I always like to show a lot of leg with my party clothes. All I need to do now is wait for my AmEx black card to arrive in the mail.

(0) Comments