Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive




Can't get enough of this upbeat, swirling electro frenziness in Japan right now. Talk about doin it right.

I'm not a huge fan of the Ting Tings whatsoever, but I simply can't ignore this remix. Taku Takahashi fucking kills it, brodudes. I know that absolutely nobody else you know has this joint because it's absolutely fucking impossible to find. So, let me fix that:




If you're looking for something a bit more relaxed, yet still impeccably produced:


Lastly, I give you my personal favorite, Cherryboy Function:

Cherryboy Function is a Japanese DJ who takes it straight to the floor with authority. This is a far cry from the minimal techno dominating the conversation right now in the club scene; robust and complicated in construction, but somehow still completely accessible. There's an experimental slant to these songs' constructions that elevates these songs past traditional club music. Challenging in construction, but delightful in result, this record should be a wake up call for DJ's spinning the same old house records.

I highly recommend checking out this clip:



And here you are, kids:


- Z

(0) Comments